Monday, November 15, 2010

Hajj 2010

Aa'oozobillahi Minash Shaitaanir Rajeem
Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem
Most Beautiful Picture in the World.

Haram Sharif during Hajj


If you have not offered your namaz yet,
In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate


"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"
Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu



Labbaik... Allaahumma Labbaik
by abdul hafeez butt

As I pack my belongings..... and get ready for this great Journey
I cry with gratitude..?once more You've blessed me
Tears flowing?..in ecstasy my heart flies
My soul sings?.my whole being cries
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

But what are these words..... what do they really mean?
Do I appreciate them??Do I just repeat what I've seen?
Do I really understand?.
Do I even comprehend?.
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Labbaik means I am here, Ya Rabbee.....I respond to Your call
With a heart full of hope?.for that Mercy that envelops all
I?m here to serve You??I?m here to comply
To You I submit??until the day I die
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Labbaik means total devotion?..submission to Allaah Almighty
Labbaik means sincere obedience and commitment completely
Labbaik means surrender
?..for now and for ever
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Labbaik means I?m sorry?..so sorry for all my past
Sorry for my mistakes and my shortcomings of last
I beg You, ya Allaah?..please forgive me
I repent to you, O Maulaa??do accept me
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Labbaik means to change..?so that I live my life for You
Whatever I say and do, from now on will only be to please You
I will give up my evil ways
I will fix my nights and days
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik


But Labbaik also means.......I love you, Ya Rabbee
Nothing else matters....but that You?re pleased with me
Its Your Pleasure that I seek
Though I?m so sinful and weak
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Head bowed low?. remorseful, and so full of fear
I am ashamed of my life?.repentant, as I stand here
Yearning your forgiveness
I cry out in wretchedness?..
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Will I change for the better?.will I turn my life around?
Or will I succumb to temptation, wherever it is found?
When will I even begin to see
The faults that are so obvious in me?
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik


I?ll stop dealing in Ribaa?.. I?ll give up my Haraam earning
I?ll wear the Hijaab?? no more lying , no backbiting
Never a single prayer will I neglect
My character, I?ll make?upright and erect
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

Don?t let me become heedless, I pray?.Don?t make me forget
All the promises I?ve made, Ya Allaah?.all the goals that I?ve set
Keep me strong, keep me steadfast
Let this feeling in me, forever last
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik

For I don?t know when I?ll die and I don?t know where it will be
But I hope I am in Ihraam?.when the Angel comes to me
?Cos if I die so, the Prophet told you and me
when raised from the dead, my first words?ll be..?
Labbaik....Allaahumma Labbaik
then leave your computer and offer your namaz first





Beautiful Hajj Guide in PDF format - Must See for all people going for hajj
http://kgn786.com/forum/index.php/topic,1188.msg1990.html#msg1990
November 27th, marked the beginning of 2009's Eid al-Adha, the Muslim "Festival of Sacrifice", commemorating the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son to God. Muslims around the world will celebrate by slaughtering animals to commemorate God's gift of a ram to substitute for Abraham's son, distributing the meat amongst family, friends and the poor. Eid al-Adha also takes place immediately after the Hajj, a pilgrimage to Makkah that is a pillar of Islamic Faith. Some 2.5 million Muslim faithful from all over the world descended on Makkah this year, many encountering an unusual occurance: heavy flooding due to recent torrential rains. Collected below are photographs from this year's Hajj and observance of Eid al-Adha.



A Muslim pilgrim prays near where the Hiraa cave is located, at the top of Noor Mountain on the outskirts of Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009. According to tradition, Islam's Prophet Mohammed received his first message to preach Islam while he was praying in the cave



Muslim pilgrims pray on atop Noor Mountain in the holy city of Makkah before the start of the annual hajj pilgrimage, on November 23, 2009.




The illuminated Grand Masjid is seen from the top of Noor Mountain where the Hiraa cave is located, in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009.



Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba inside the Grand Masjid in the holy city of Makkah after morning prayers, before the start of this year's hajj pilgrimage November 24, 2009.



Muslim pilgrims pray inside the Grand Masjid in Makkah, Saudi Arabia, Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009.




Muslim pilgrims pray outside Namira Masjid in Arafat near Makkah ,Saudi Arabia, Thursday, Nov. 26, 2009.



A mother adjusts her daughter's headscarf before a prayer on the occasion of Eid al-Adha at Jakarta's largest Masjid, the Istiqlal on November 27, 2009 in Indonesia.



Sacrificial sheep wait to be sold in an animal market set for the Muslim Feast of the Sacrifice in Amman, Jordan on Wednesday Nov. 25, 2009, ahead of Eid Al Adha holiday.

A Muslim pilgrim prays on Mount Mercy on the plains of Arafat outside the holy city of Makkah November 26, 2009.



Muslims pray during Eid al-Adha celebrations on a street in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 27, 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Perform Hajj

1. Hajj Preparations Hajj begins on the 8th day of Dhu al-Hijjah, when pilgrims make their intentions to undertake the pilgrimage by do...